Tuesday, July 17, 2007

When I was the baby cousin...


I was going through old pics and found this pic of me and my cousin. I was the baby cousin back then. Now my baby cousin has had a baby! Wow! I remember my cousin being very artsy and creative. She later went on to own a very successful flower shop. Now we are both social workers! Imagine that. I love these old pics and I have to say she has aged gracefully!

And look, me with my boobies out! I am amazed I ever had clothes on as a kid! I am half-naked in most of my pictures! I remember going to the swap-meet with my grandma and grandpa and I wanted to take my shirt off because it was hot. Grandma kept telling me no and I could not understand why it was OK for the boys and not for me--and apparently OK at home most of the time!

No comments: